Fall Family Fun!


The day after Jimmy's birthday, we drove up to Dewey (near Prescott) and went to the Mortimer Family Farm to spend sometime doing fun fall things and get ourselves an annual big round pumpkin!

I was a little sad because I am so in love with the farm we have went to the last two years south of Phoenix, and was pretty sure this one would not even compare.

But, I was wrong! This one was way cute and fun! And the weather was SO much warmer than we thought. Both our kids were sweating like dogs by the time we left.

This place had hay rides, tractor rides, llama rides, pony rides, goat rides, amusement rides... (lots of rides!), little shops, places to eat, a corn maze, like 6 bouncy houses, a petting zoo, music, and lots more. Including, an actual PATCH of pumpkins that you had to pick yourself. This was awesome. Even though, we didn't even get one lol. They were SO expensive (the only downside of the place). But it was still fun going through the patch.

Tractor Rides!!






Corn Maze






Some Randoms





The Patch!





Lexi was once again mostly in just shock at all the people and new things to see. SO like usual, it was hard to get a smile outta her, but she was a little bit more chill towards the end. After we put her in the bouncy house, a couple smiles started to slip out.

And she of course, loved the animals. She is so funny.




This was the first place, that an animal looked somewhat cute to me! Honestly, I think I might have taken this little goat home... maybe...

So we had a fun time! And to make it even better, we got home in time to watch the 2nd half of the BYU game and watched them finish it with a sweet victory!

YA COUGARS!!!




Comments

Popular Posts