Dr. Seuss Day
A new thing that we have been doing quite regularly around here has been going to the library. The library here in Cottonwood is actually pretty amazing and the kids love going. Mainly to play with their giant ipad table and then all the toys. However, once in a while I'll make them stay for story time, just because I'm mean like that (both of them really do not like sitting for story time and would much rather be playing with the other toys that they have).
And one of the days that I made them go was Dr. Suess day. They both actually really liked this one. It was pretty cute. They made Dr. Suess hats and then got to have apple juice and little cookies for a snack.
Afterwards we went to the playground outside the library and then got some taco bell.
*Side note* Which has become both of their favorite place to eat. Ever.




Comments
Post a Comment