Bunnies and Carrots and Chicks, Oh My!
Another Easter around the corner means, Easter cookies!!
Not only do I love to watch and help the kids make cookies but I also love to do it too, not to mention to sit down and frost them in the end!
This year, we made two batches. The kids made the first batch and did an awesome job! They were seriously so good that we never even got around to frosting them. Every single cookie got eaten before it got frosted. Way to go kids!
Here are some pics.
And then the second batch, I selfishly kept all to myself
(mostly because we were giving them away though)
It is still so rewarding to me, to sit down and decorate cookies.
I enjoyed every second.
I wasn't too pleased with how the chicks turned out but I just loved the carrots.
Yay for Easter cookies and family traditions!











Comments
Post a Comment