Easter Is My New Favorite
I think you can call something a success when at the end of the day your daughter says, "Wow, Easter is now my new favorite day".
And it actually was a pretty perfect day.
Lexi woke up first and found that Easter eggs had been scattered all around the house, starting in her room which were from the Easter Bunny, "of course".
She was umm ...ELATED!
Seriously, she was too excited for words.
And of course, all ready, my day had been made.
To just watch her reaction and then Izaac's after she screamed mightily until he woke up, was just the most amazing thing.

Eventually after some egg findings and candy eating, they began to look for their baskets.
I had video of this but unfortunately it has been wiped from the my phone =(
But it was super cute as they ran around looking for their baskets.
Lexi's was in the closet and Izaac's was behind the couch.
Both of them were overjoyed and wide eyed when they realized that they had found a basket of goodies, just for them.
Izaac's favorite new toy was his "trons-farmers"
Transformers is definitely a new love of his.
He played with it almost nonstop all day, even at Church.
Lexi's favorite was her new ice cream play dough set.
She played with it all morning until I made her get dressed for Chuch.
She wasn't too happy about that either...
They did take a second from their toys though to crack open and eat some eggs.
They both thought this was like the coolest thing lol
I guess we don't have hard boiled eggs that often...
And here they are all adorable for Easter.
I was obsessed with Lexi's dress this year, and loved that Izaac's tie matched.
He was supposed to be wearing blue navy pants but I forgot about them till like a week later hahaha
And here is the three of us. Yes it is super blurry lol and yes we are without Jimmy.
He slipped out for work before pictures.
Story of my life about family pictures lol
Anyways Church was really good that day and I just felt so grateful to be sitting there with my two angels. I am so blessed.
Then afterwards we came home and got ready to go over to the Anderson's for a big dinner.
It was so cute and fancy. Jess did such an incredible job. We ate lots of good food and had fun with lots of good friends.
Happpy Easter!


























Comments
Post a Comment