Going On an Easter Hunt
This year, we had another awesome Easter egg hunt at our friends, the Stockbridges. I want to have a house (or more so, yard) just like theirs, when I grow up one day =)
There is just so much space for all the kids to run around and I love it! Oh, and it's perfect for hiding eggs!
.... which I probably should state for the record, that our children are probably the worst egg finders in the history of children.
They were each suppose to find about a dozen. I think they each topped out at about 5 lol... and that was with help =)
Izaac found one, and that was it for him. He found it and he stopped.
Lexi was in some sort of La La land as she would walk as slow as possible, oh and then she would stop to blow the weeds or to see a bug. So by the time she had finally managed to find a couple eggs, the rest were long gone.
But I don't think our kids even noticed lol. After a couple minutes of opening their eggs, it was all about the trampoline, the tire swing, the grass, and of course, the horses.
Once we got the one horse to come over, they were both hooked on petting him and giving him carrots for about an hour.
It was definitely a fun morning.
I am so grateful for where we live and the amazing friends that we have here.
Here are some pics!

Here are the cupcakes I was asked to make for the morning. I just love the mini ones. I think they are so cute.
That's it!


















Comments
Post a Comment