Castles and Coasters



At the end of April our friends, the Andersons had some free passes for Castles and Coasters down in Phoenix for the day, from Doug's work. But unfortunately for them, Jess and the girls happened to be in Utah, the day that the passes were for. 
So Doug asked us if he could adopt our family for the day and if we could go with him instead.
And of course, we said yes! 

It was a really fun day. 
We drove down to Phoenix that morning and all had some donuts in the car and by the time we knew it, we were there! Lexi was pretty excited when she saw the zip line thing as we were pulling in. I felt bad that we didn't end up doing it but the line was just way too long. I just love how she likes things like that though. It makes me happy.

Anyways, the kids were excited and especially loved being in the arcade. 
We spent some time in there, and then we went out and did the bumper boats and go karts. 



Izaac loved the bumper boats! It was so cute to keep looking over at him and Jimmy and see his ginormous smile the whole time! Especially because they wouldn't let him go on the go karts before this, since he was about an inch shy. But after being on the little boat, I think he forgot all about it.

All the pictures I have of Jimmy really smiling are blurry too. Oh well. This one on my phone will have to do =)


Here is Lexi and I before we took off on the go karts together. Hehe.
We had a blast and we were both laughing pretty much the entire time.
It was awesome.



We spent a bit more time at the arcade and went on a few of the smaller rides and then called it a day.
I'm so glad we got to go. 
A big thanks to Doug!

I wish I would have gotten more pictures!....



Oh!And of course, we got Chic Fil A on the way home! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts