All About Daddy!

  

We are so grateful to Daddy and for all that he does for us. 
There is not a shadow of doubt that he loves his children and would do anything for them.

My favorite moments are still always watching him with the kids. There is nothing more rewarding and comforting.

I love that Lexi and Izaac have a Dad who will always love and protect them.

We had a great Father's Day this year. The kids were particularly excited to make him breakfast and give him presents.

And when I finally told them they were allowed to go in and wake him up, they were absolutely ecstatic.

They made him french toast, which of course he got to eat in bed. And then they gave him pictures and presents. Lexi had made a super cute frame for him that I think we will keep forever too. 





Thank you babe for being an amazing dad!


Here are the kids' "Me and My Dad" sheets. I just loved how you could tell that they know their dad loves them and wants to be with them!




Comments

Popular Posts