Potting Flowers
For a family home evening in early June, I thought it would be fun to let the kids pot some flowers and learn about what it takes to keep them alive and what they need to grow.
We have actually done seeds in the past... but we have never yet seen them grow hahaha so I decided it might be more fun to do flowers this time, especially since they were super cheap.
The kids had so much fun getting dirty and putting the flowers in their pots.
I should have let them decorate their pots before hand, but I didn't think of it. Oh well.
Here are the finished pots!
After the pots were all done, we talked about water and how every plant needs it to survive and grow.
And then of course, they were able to water their flowers.
We had gotten these dollar store watering cans a couple days earlier and they were SO EXCITED to finally use them on real plants lol.
It was a really fun night and the weather was perfect.
Love these little tykes of mine =)















Comments
Post a Comment