The Corn Shucker
One thing that comes with Spring and Summer in this house is some good ole' corn on the cob. We have it weekly, sometimes even more than that. The kids not only love eating it, but this cute little girl in our house LOVES to shuck it.
Seriously, it's one of her favorite jobs. Which is amazing for me because it's actually one of my most hated jobs. So it's been really nice because not only do I have a helper but I have a shucking buddy who makes the process much more enjoyable. Just some one on one girl shucking time!
Oh, and for the record!, she even offers to help at other people's houses!
Seriously, it's one of her favorite jobs. Which is amazing for me because it's actually one of my most hated jobs. So it's been really nice because not only do I have a helper but I have a shucking buddy who makes the process much more enjoyable. Just some one on one girl shucking time!
Oh, and for the record!, she even offers to help at other people's houses!


Comments
Post a Comment