Life Changing Chart
So in the month of June, I decided I really wanted to praise the kids more for choosing the right, or going the extra mile and doing something extra nice.
I really wanted them to know that I truly appreciated and recognized when they made good decisions. And that I didn't just notice the bad.
So I made up a chart for both of them titled, "Choose the Right", and I told them that whenever I saw or heard something extra good/nice that they did, that I would give them a sticker. And then, when and if they filled up their whole chart, they would be given a reward, whether it be ice cream or a toy or something.
Well, I had no idea that it would have such amazing results!
Maybe I just noticed the good things more because I was looking for them or maybe the kids really did step up their game but man! I have been so proud of the choices that they have been making. I am hearing them compliment each other, seeing them help each other, and watching them listen so much better! These charts are going to keep coming because they have been so uplifting and a huge success!
Way to go guys!
Here is Lexi with her finished chart!



You're such a dedicated mom!
ReplyDelete