Aftermath and Apple Cookies!
So I have come to terms with the fact that I am "one of those moms".
So having apple sugar cookies ready when Lexi got home from her first day of school, was well, a must. I thought it would be nice if after I picked her up that she come home to some home made cookies and flowers.
So having apple sugar cookies ready when Lexi got home from her first day of school, was well, a must. I thought it would be nice if after I picked her up that she come home to some home made cookies and flowers.
Oh man, I was so excited and antsy to pick her up!!
And she had a wonderful day!!!!!!!
Can we all just smile really really big!?!?!
She said that she had a really good day, that she loved her teachers, and that she WANTS to go back.
Thank the heavens!
It was such a great afternoon. Lexi got home, she told us that she liked school, the kids decorated some of the left over cookies, and I just felt so good.
It was a day I don't think I'll forget.
Love these cute kids of mine!




Comments
Post a Comment