Out to Explore


Man do I love this little boy of mine.

It has been such a joy spending my days with just him, now that Lex is in school.
 I feel like we have grown so much closer already!

I won't lie, having Izaac home by himself can seriously be a breeze. He plays really well on his own and now that he is into playing some playstation, I could definitely not pay very much attention to him and easily get away with it.

But I am trying so hard to make sure that a good chunk of my day is reserved for quality time with him.

So one morning I thought it would be fun to take him to the river, just us two. 
He was hilarious to watch. And I loved taking millions of pictures of him playing in the dirt and throwing everything he could find into the river.

Here are a few that I captured.




It didn't take long before he ditched the shirt I made him wear lol










Comments

Popular Posts