Gymnast Lexi



Lexi has been doing gymnastics for a good part of the year now. 
She has done the most this year by far. 

And we have loved almost every second of it.
Once in a while there has been a sub or Lexi is in a strange mood, but most of the time, it has been fantastic.

It is amazing too see Lexi improving in areas. Her cartwheel is so much better and so are her splits. She only has a couple inches to go.

She has also been really improving on her bridges. In the beginning of the year, it was still pretty difficult for her to get her head off of the floor, but now she does it with ease. 

Her best areas are still the beam and those bars! 
Her balance is seriously off the charts. 
And so is her strength.
Coach Kat is actually having her do different things than her class on the bars now because she is just too advanced. 

I hope she continues to like gymnastics because she is a star and I love watching her!

(I wish I had more pictures but because it's so hard to get a good shot when we are sitting in the parents room, I hardly ever even try.

These ones on the beam are after class one Saturday.


Keep it up Lex!

Comments

Popular Posts