Dentist Dream
I know a lot of parents take their kids to the dentist starting when they basically get teeth now a days but I just couldn't. I knew taking Lexi too soon could possibly ruin her dentist experience forever. Actually, I just knew that the dentist didn't stand a chance...
What's the point in bringing her in, if she won't even open her mouth?
So we waited quite a bit. And good thing too because one of my good friends, Andi, became a dental hygienist here, who I might add, Lexi actually really likes!
I wanted to take the kids in right when school started last year but life got the better of us. So late January it was.
And it was a dream! I took both kids in to get their teeth checked and cleaned and they were FANTASTIC! They seriously no joke, LOVED every minute of the experience. Andi was amazing. She had fun sunglasses for them, let them play with some of the gadgets, and was super patient. The kids loved her.
It was SO nice to not have to haggle or wrestle or try bribing them the whole time. I didn't even come close. I just had to sit there!
Also, a very nice bonus was NO cavities for either kid!! I was actually a little worried because more often than not, I am not watching them brush their teeth.
Way to go kids!




Comments
Post a Comment