Disney Land

The next day was Disney Land!

I was both nervous and excited about the day. I had never ever been before and so I was anxious to see it for myself.

And I can honestly say, it's a wonderful place but I am not itching to go back. One day, I'm sure we will, but not any time soon.

One reason I probably feel this way is because unfortunately, we went on probably one of the worst days of the year. It was JAM packed. They actually ended up closing the park that morning because there were too many people. Literally everywhere you looked was just people, people, people. I've never seen that many people before lol.

I kept thinking what I would do, if a zombie apocalypse broke out. I wouldn't have much hope lol

I won't do a whole run down of the day because that would take forever but I will say all of our favorite parts.

Lexi's favorite part was riding the tea cups. I felt bad that we only did it once.

Izaac's favorite part was the dang merry go round haha, something that we could do just about everywhere lol.

My favorite part was surprisingly the parade! We got so lucky and ended up getting front row seats in one of the best spots without even waiting and it was seriously perfect. The kids snacked on some snacks that we had brought and it was nice to take a little break. Plus the parade itself was spectacular! It was so well done.

Jimmy's favorite part was the Nemo ride. He's always been a sucker for Nemo. I think it was the music that did it for him =)

Anyways, another reason why I don't think I left the park feeling terribly grand was because I didn't have my good camera for the day. It died on me after about 20 minutes. I could not find my charger the night before, for the life of me, and so it didn't last long. I was so mad =(

And even the pictures we did get with it, didn't come out great. Dang kids had such a hard time taking a family one! They also didn't want to see any of the characters! Grrrrr
In my head, I had all of these cute pictures planned and NONE of them came to be.

Oh well. Here are the pictures we did happen to get.

All in all it was a really fun day. Good snacks, lots of rides, and hundreds of smiles.













































Comments

Popular Posts