Ice Skating

I originally wanted to take the kids ice skating during Christmas break but we just never got the chance. But that's okay because we got to go only a few weeks later.

And it was no surprise that Lexi was amazing at it. Seriously... she was amazing.

I got walkers for both of the kids but after only a short while Lexi was completely done with hers. Skating came so natural to her. She didn't even have to try. She actually scared me half to death because she would go too fast and leave me and Izaac behind! So a couple times I didn't even know where she was at!

Izaac really did fantastic too. He was never able to give up the walker but he did great with it. It was so impressive to watch him too because unlike Lexi, he would fall, but he would just get right back up like it was no big deal. 

I was very proud of both of them. 

Grandma came with us too but unfortunately wasn't able to come out and skate on the ice. It was kind of nice though because when Izaac wanted a break, he would just chill with Grandma. 

I am excited to bring the kids again. Especially because this year they are letting military and law enforcement families in for free! And maybe next time, I won't look like a humongous whale!











Comments

Popular Posts