Seal Beach
On Thursday, we once again, had nothing to do in California. Tommy and Holly had left and then both, Bret and Jake's families went into the park. So our family and my parents once again headed out to a beach.
It was much colder this time. And very hazy.
But it was still beautiful.
I only got a few pictures with my camera as I tried to make it come back to life. Didn't last more than like a minute tho lol
So the rest of the pictures are with my phone... and we didn't get very many with that either (plus they aren't very good) haha
Oh well.
It was nice cuddling up on the beach and watching the kids play in the sand.
I should add... we also watched my dad jump in the water. He was pretty proud of himself too lol
Then after some beach time, we let the kids play at a near by park and then we got some lunch at this restaurant across the street. And it was seriously amazing. Everything everyone got was incredible. I would go back in a heart beat.
It was a wonderful relaxing day.










Comments
Post a Comment