Ears' Pierced!!
So something crazy and out of the blue happened today! Someone got their ears' pierced!!
We were going down to Phoenix for a couple days because Jimmy had training down there and so on our way down, I decided to stop at the Anthem outlets to do some shopping.
One of our stops was Claire's. Lexi had filled up her sticker chart at home and as her reward she was allowed to pick out a new necklace.
Well.....
while we were in there, there was a cute chair with a teddy bear on it and Lexi asked who that was for. I told her that I thought it was for girls who were getting their ears pierced.
And the next thing I heard was, "Can I get my ears pierced?"
At first, I was definitely a little bit shocked! But after thinking about it for a couple seconds, I thought, "Why the heck not?!"
Hahaha
It was a good time. I felt she was old enough to make the decision. And I thought earrings would be super cute on her.
So within a couple of minutes, her ears were pierced!
Before
And after!


Comments
Post a Comment