Kill Me Now
So you see this?
Ya, he caused quite the commotion today.
Like everyday, late in the afternoon, Lexi went to go and get the mail.
But today instead of coming in with mail, she came inside shrieking instead.
And when I say shrieking, I mean hardcore, serious, death is on the line shrieking.
Eventually I learned that all the hyperventilating was simply due to a "big" spider outside.
So I stopped what I was doing with a little groan and asked her where it was.
She told me it was in the drive way.
Well, I didn't exactly have to go outside to see it.
Ya, you could see this guy from the window.
It wasn't a spider. It was a freaking big nasty gross tarantula.
I'm not going to lie.
As soon as I saw this thing, I wanted to drop down dead.
WHAT THE HECK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!
I immediately called Jimmy but he said there was no way he could come home.
So I called my Dad.
And after discussing it with him.
I had two choices. We close the doors and windows and never go outside again.
Or...
I kill it.
Well I couldn't stand the idea of this thing just roaming around our house.
So, I went and got long pants on, a long sleeve shirt, long socks, sneakers, and gloves.
And then I got a shovel.
Yes, I was completely terrified. But I actually put on a pretty brave face in front of the kids.
I really wanted them to see that even though it felt like life or death lol that it really wasn't and that we can do scary things.
And it was SCARY. Especially when it starting walking towards me.
But I braved it out. I went out there, got a couple pictures to document.
And then after I put my camera down, I gave Lexi my phone for her to document lol
I mean it's not everyday that you kill one of these things.
Plus I figured if things went south, maybe we could make millions on youtube.
And so it was time to go one on one with a creature that I feel should not live on this planet.
I was pretty freaked.
I think I stood there with the shovel a couple feet away from it for like 10 minutes just staring at it lol
For this reason I had to cut lots of portions out of the video lol
BUT I DID IT!
I KILLED IT!
See for yourselves =)


You're so brave! Your experience reminded me of when we had 3 little ones and a snake was on our back patio. I called Roger at work and he told me to kill it. What happened after that is a funny story, which I'll have to share someday. Suffice it to say, I did what I was told...
ReplyDelete