Sharks & Smiley French Fries
One of the nights that Jimmy was working, Christina took me and the kids out to dinner.
I have heard lots of good things about this one place, Dillons, a BBQ right next to the zoo, and so we decided to check it out.
And I'm so glad we did!
It was such a cute place and the food was actually much better than I thought it would be.
When you go in, you can either sit outside with the alligator or inside with the sharks.
We chose the sharks and they put us right next to the aquarium. The kids were in heaven.
They also went crazy over the french fries. They were shaped like smilely faces and they thought it was pretty much the coolest thing on earth lol.
They also were over joyed when Nona ordered them both ice cream for dessert. Lucky little ducks.
Anyways, I'm sure we'll be going back, especially because it's only a few minutes away.
Thanks so much Christina, for such a fun night out!



Comments
Post a Comment