Valentine's 2018
Happy Valentine's Day!
I think we were 100 % sugar efficient today as we had candy, chocolate, donuts, cupcakes, and cookies!
And I think that's exactly the right way to do it =)
We started the morning out with donuts from dunkin of course and the kids woke up to find some pretty sweet treats, including a unicorn the size of Lexi herself =)
We sent Lex off to school and then me and Izaac spent the day baking. We made heart shaped butter cookies and cupcakes. Izaac was loving the fact that it was all about him too.
Before we knew it we were kissing Jimmy goodbye and getting ready for Lexi to come home. Originally she was coming home with 3 girls to have a little Valentine's Day party with but two of them got sick the night before =(
But we still made it super fun. The girls absolutely loved decorating cookies together and I think two sprinkle containers were emptied out completely lol.
Then after Isabel went home, me and the kids made special heart shaped pizzas which actually turned out really really good!
It was a good day. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so much love everyday and I am so incredibly grateful that I get to make these holidays so fun. I don't know who likes it more, me or the kids! =)






























Comments
Post a Comment