Halloween at Bling!
Lexi's gymnastics studio held another fun event this year for Halloween. And it was actually a lot of fun. We met up with Lexi's friend Tiffany and her mom Debbie, which has become a really good friend of mine. The girls were so cute walking around all night together.
It was the first time Lexi got to wear her butterfly costume too! And she made it look pretty dang cute too. And I have to say, I think it turned out way better than I thought it would.
Izaac also had so much fun tonight!
Mostly because their was a game where a little pet fish was the prize lol. We brought home three of them...
After we had three, I cut the kids off.
Zavier was the only one that didn't have a blast. I didn't even get a picture of him haha BUT trust me, he was there. And he wasn't too happy about it.
Because the event took place in the parking lot of a somewhat busy street/area, I didn't want to let him run away, which he loves to do. So he stayed strapped in ALOT.
Maybe next year Zavier lol
From all the candy the kids got, we probably don't have to go trick or treating for like 3 years though =)









Comments
Post a Comment