Happppy Halloweeeeeen!!!!


It was one fun day over here for Halloween!
Smiles and sugar were ongoing and it was wonderful. 

Again, I don't have too many pictures because all the ones from my good camera were deleted BUT thank the heavens I have one for each kid that I had saved before the folder was lost.

Anyways, we partied all day. Even the kids partied at school. 

Holidays are the best.

We of course got pizza for dinner too and then after dinner we went trick or treating in our own neighborhood for the first time ever!

AND it was amazing. 
Seriously.

Our neighborhood was so fun! The street behind us was literally like one huge block party. One house even had a DJ who was blaring fun Halloween music. There were so many houses with lights and decorations and firepits. It was awesome. 

We also got to go to a haunted house a couple streets down too. I was so impressed lol. And it was even more fun because once again, Lexi was lit up. So it just made for an extra special touch.

And last but not least, we came home with 300 pounds of candy lol

Perfect Halloween day/night if you ask me!

















Comments

Popular Posts