Izaac's Basketball Season

 Izaac's love for basketball is so strong that it's sparked a greater love for the game in all of us. It's so crazy to me that he loves the game so much at such a young age.

I love love love how much he loves to play and how much effort he puts into every practice and every game. I mean, even though I literally reminded him every single game that the most important thing was to have fun, he would still always go out there and give it his all and to do his best each and every time. I think it's amazing and so endearing that he's so eager to give it 100 % at 6 years old.


Izaac was amazing this season. A M A Z I N G. And because this is my blog I get to brag. So I will.

Izaac is the kid on the court that everyone oooh's and aww's. Every game, I would have parents from the opposite team come up to me and tell me how good my son was and how impressed they were.

Most games, Izaac was the only one that would score on his team but they would still end up winning every game anyways lol. 

He said this was his favorite season yet. He also got to practice with Lexi's team all season which was a bonus for him. 

Here are some of the highlights from his season. 

You're a baller Iz Piz!




















Comments

Popular Posts