Lexi Turns 8!!!


Happppppy 8th birthday dearest Lexi girl!! 

Today our baby girl turned a whopping 8 years old! It's hard to believe that we have been parents for flipping 8 years now. It's so true how fast time flies when you have kids. I swear it feels like yesterday when Lexi was taking her first steps. 

Now she's waking up and turning 8....

Today was a busy fun filled day!
Since it was Sunday we had to cram Church into our birthday plans. 

Lexi of course, woke up at the crack of dawn. Which is incredibly early considering the fact that her birthday is in July. It was no later than 5 when I could hear that she was already up lol.

I quickly grabbed my phone and went in to meet my new 8 year old. And as her mom who knows every single freckle, feature, and line on her body and face. She definitely looked older!

She came downstairs to her bright pink display of presents and it was time to get the day started.

We had little potatoes for breakfast. Got ready for church. Went to church. And then came home to open presents. I think I must have said "hold on" 2000 times as I had to take care of Zavy, change, and get everything together before I could sit down and watch. LOL

It was fun watching her open every thing purple and pink. Make no mistake. We have a girl and we are reminded of this every day of every month of every year.

Some fun gifts this year were a bigger bike, a desk and locker for her Kimberly, and a pink and purple basketball.

After presents we had Cheeseburgers for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa (Well Lexi had a hamburger, she no longer likes the cheese).

And then, we had some more family come to eat cake and ice cream with us. Like usual, If felt so much joy and gratitude watching and hearing everyone sing to Lexi. 

That night was fun playing with cousins, popping almost all the balloons, and eating way too much sugar.

Lexi, I hope all your wishes come true.

I love you always.



































Pics from my phone








Our traditional birthday door with all the reasons we love Lexi!














Videos






































Comments

Popular Posts