Pizza Party at Piper's!

 



Once again, Izaac's team had a pizza party at Peter Piper's to celebrate the team at the end of the season. And once again, Izaac thought this was the best thing ever. Lexi was pretty excited herself. 

Aw, the little things. Lol

I have to say though, I too had such a good time. I am so grateful for the group of boys and the coach that Izaac has. It seems we will stay with them through the years and we feel right at home.

I also let Lexi invite some friends to come along. So as a bonus I got to also sit and talk with Debbie for most of the night. I have come to really appreciate her friendship. She is Tiffany's mom. 

Anyways, back to Izaac. He was awarded the MVP award tonight and didn't stop smiling until we put him to bed. We are so proud of him =)

Also, he's the cutest.





Here is Lexi with her friends, acting way older than they really are =)


Comments

Popular Posts