Lexi's Basketball Season

 Lexi had an incredible basketball season this summer and we were all so proud of her! She was far more aggressive than I thought she would be! 

And even though she was usually the shortest... on both teams, mind you, she played so great! She really handles the ball so well. She needs some more practice and experience with shooting but as far as dribbling, she was one of the best out there. And she even scored a couple times!! Unfortunately, I missed it on video every time though! Don't you dare ask me how.

Lexi also never got discouraged. It's one of my most favorite qualities about her. And it's something that I deeply admire. She simply will not let others' talents, abilities, and strengths, take away from her own. She does not compare. Her biggest competition is still just herself.

I love our fierce new becoming basketball champ. Way to go Lex!

 













Comments

Popular Posts