Our Newest Addition

 Jimmy's middle name could be spontaneous. He does stuff on such a whim. ALL of the time.

I have always been so in love with this part of him because I am definitely more of a planner. And his way is no doubt usually way more fun and much more stress free than mine.

Well today, his spontaneous nature struck again!

Me and the kids were swimming in the pool when Daddy came out and asked, "Wanna go get a dog?" Ummm what?!?!

Now in his defense, we have been talking about it recently. And he knew that I had wanted one. BUT again, being the planner that I was, I was probably still months away from making a final decision on my own lol.

Well of course, the kids were freaking out. And I really did want one and so I was like, "Ya ok!". 

(The funnier thing is that we have actually done this once before. No planning. No dog stuff. Nothing. It was the same scenario. Jimmy- "Want to go get a dog?" Me - "Ya!" LOL)

Just this time we had three kids. 


It was already 4 in the afternoon too. And like I said, we literally had nothing for a dog. But next thing I knew I was getting three kids and myself ready and then driving over to Fountain Hills to check out what became our newest addition!

The house was insane that we pulled up to. Such a huge and pretty home. And pretty soon after going inside we were led to a little area with about 7 adorable puppies. One thing we did discuss was the fact that we wanted a girl. The previous time around I had learned that I will never ever get a boy dog again - or a Chihuahua for that matter. 

Anyways, all of us actually almost instantly fell in love with the same one. And the owners called her, "Love". They said she was the most lovable one. I think it would have been impossible to walk away at that point. We were all memorized and in love with Love.

So, considering the fact that we had nothing. We decided it would probably be smart to go to a pet store first to get some of the essentials. And then after that, we came back for our little Love. 

Oh my gosh.

I still can't believe it's real. I held her the whole way home and just kept thinking, "This can't be real" lol

She is the most adorable little puppy and has already given us an unforgettable experience. The kids are over the moon for her and we are all excited that she gets to be ours!!

Oh also. We named her Kona =)

Welcome to the family Kona. We are hopelessly in love with you already

 










Comments

Popular Posts