New Bike and New Backbend!
Lexi wasn't in the greatest mood after we got back from the "back to school night". She was pretty bummed that she wasn't with most of her friends in her class.
BUT her night improved greatly since then.
First, she got her backbend (again!) YES!!!!!!!
She did her first back bend (I can't remember exactly when right now but in the last year or two and then a couple weeks later, really hurt her head and she has been too scared to do another one ever since)
Well, tonight she did it again! WOooot WooooOtt!!
And then after that, we went outside for a bit so that she could finally ride her new bike. She's been begging and ughh it's just been hot or I've been busy so I kept telling her no. She could obviously do it without me but being Lexi, she wanted me watch her do it, especially for the first time. I am glad she likes to make sure I am a part of her life. It really does make me feel pretty special.
Anyways, she got on it like it was no big deal (no surprise there). It was still pretty hot but it was worth it to watch her worries of school disappear for a bit.
Comments
Post a Comment