Candy-Topia!!
I saw ads for this place way back in the summer and I was probably more excited than the kids lol
And today we finally got to go!
Parts of it were down right incredible and I was so impressed. However, other parts/factors made it a little disappointing. For example, most of the individual candy rooms were so awesome and I thought super creative, but I felt like you were never given enough time in them. You walk throughout the "land" as a group that was given the same time slot as you. This is nice because there is not that many people going through it at once but again, somewhat frustrating because they move you through pretty quickly so that they can get in more groups. Some rooms it was fine, but there were a couple of the rooms, that we really could have spent a whole 20 extra minutes in.
Another thing that was somewhat frustrating was that they had all of these photo opportunities but one the lighting sucked and two, to get some of the really cool back grounds, you had to have the app. Well I didn't know that, like almost everyone else there, and the internet is trash there. SO it was impossible to use the app feature for some cool pictures because it was never able to download.
Other than that though, it really was worth it. You get candy in every room and they let the kids have as much as they wanted. And like I mentioned before, the rooms were super creative and fun. The last one was the marshmallow pit which I still just think is the cutest, funnest thing ever. Zavier got in trouble though multiple times for jumping in. I was bad and never made him stop lol. Also, some of the things made out of candy was pretty cool. It was like lego-land but made with candies.
I am glad we went. It was so much fun walking through and taking pictures. Even though it was physically impossible to take even one picture of Zavy looking at me. I guess when there is so much going on, you can't expect a two year old to look at the camera lol
Pics from my phone!
Videos!





























































Comments
Post a Comment