Prescott!

 Today we went up to Prescott. We mostly went so that I could take some pictures of Lexi in her baptism dress at Watson Lake. We have been here numerous times now and I think it is so beautiful. So it made the perfect backdrop.

But we also got dinner, played at the park, and walked around a bit too before it was picture time.

It's crazy how much cooler it is up there! And I always forget. I mean, we had sweat shirts and pants because I knew it would be chilly but it's always just SO much chillier than I think!

And shout out to Lexi for being such a trooper taking pictures in the cold in just her baptism dree.
She did awesome and I was actually shocked that she didn't complain.

It was fun feeling colder weather and being together as a family. It was also so fun for me to take pictures of Lexi. I truly love snapping away.
































Comments

Popular Posts