Some Tricks, More Treats!

 

What a fun Halloween this year!! This has definitely been my favorite October ever I think and Halloween itself too! With the party that we had, we got into Halloween even more than usual and it was just FUN for weeks.

The morning started out with donuts of course. Then cute outfits for school. Then Zave helped me make some Halloween cookies. Then, the kids burst in the door super excited with their goodies that they got from Melissa. THEN, the neighbors stopped by with even more goodies for the kids, which was so sweet of them!

We got to have a lot of fun with Kona too. The kids loved throwing and grabbing her new halloween toy with her.

Then we had Bret and Tev's family over. And mom and dad. All the while with fun music playing. And of course we had pizza!

And then it was time to finally head out. And like usual, our neighborhood was awesome. This time, we had our fire pit going too. Mom, Tevs, and Malik, stayed back while the rest of us took off to retrieve some candy. Well, Jimmy head off to go and get the bad guys lol. 

It was so much fun. We got to go to two haunted houses too and the one was I mean, just crazy. It was awesome. The kids got to meet up with some of their friends too and Izaac may or may not have held Brooklyn's hand throughout the haunted house =)

It was also fun to walk around with more lighted costumes this year. Hehe, I just think it's so cool.

Again, what a fun night! I'm exhausted but I would do this day/night again and again. ALSO, time to get ready for Thanksgiving. And NOTHING is better than that =)
































Pics from my phone from the day!























Comments

Popular Posts