11 months!!



Lexi is the cutest little baby girl in the world! (Yes I may be bias a little) She just keeps on getting cuter and cuter! =) It is so amazing and fun to see her personality start to break through now that she is getting older. She is a lot of things. Energetic I have to say, is the main one. She NEVER wants to rest! She is go go go ALL the time. Even when she drinks her bottles or juice, she prefers walking, even if she continually trips over stuff and runs into walls.

This month, all though she definitely got faster and started climbing more, was more of a mental escalation.

She tries to put on shoes now... whether they are her own really does not matter
 brushes her hair (she thinks she has some)
will bring me the toilet paper when I go pee (I love this!)
understands more fully that buttons actually do something
can say or try to say quite a few more words...diaper, cracker
does "all done"
understands the word close (when i go to close something like the refrigerator door, all I have to say is close and she helps me close it
wants to eat everything on her own and is actually quite good at it if i put in on the fork first (still working on the spoon)
gets into everything! She is so curious! She wants to feel, see, and interact with everything
scared out of her mind by strangers... she definitely knows people now because if she does not know you, lol she is pretty hesitant to be friends right at first

Some things she also doesn't like are...
being contained (pretty obvious considering that she always wants to be on the go)
fruit snacks
cheese
getting dressed (mostly cuz she has to be contained)

It's exciting to think of what else is going to be added to this blossoming personality. Everyday we learn something new =)










She is so fun. I canNOT believe she is going to be one in less than a month now!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts