Cave Springs!



I took a lot of pics this trip! It was hard to choose which ones to post... so there are quite a few!
I loved this place. Great weather, absolutely beautiful, no bugs! (did not put bug spray on me or lexi even once!) cute creek, and very quiet. 

The only thing I didn't like was how these bathrooms separated us from the rest of the family's campsite. It was kind of weird to be so far away. I had to make many trips back and forth. But it was still not so bad. 

Christina came with us for this adventure and bless her heart. I am not sure she had the most relaxing and fun trip that we had hyped it up to be. Lexi was not very fun on the way there (cried literally for almost 2 hours) and then she took awhile to get used to being in the great outdoors. This was kind of stressful. And Christina seemed pretty frightened of animals, sleeping in a tent, and walkin around in the dark. We owe her a trip to the spa lol

I however, love camping and besides Lexi sometimes being a pain, had a great time. We are a lucky family. I actually teared up this trip as Jarek was playing with Speed on his lap. I don't know why but it just made me so happy that we have such a loving and fun family. 

We also got to celebrate Lexi's birthday morning here! I will post that separately though. Anyways, I would definitely do this again! My favorite parts were being by the camp fire, waking up to the fresh air, and watching our little girl go camping for the first time. It was fun to watch every little thing she did.
































Comments

Popular Posts