Vegas Baby!!!!
I have been wanting to see the Jabbawockeez for SOOO long now! I have also been wanting to see Tommy and Holly for quite some time now! And we got to do both this weekend! Seriously a HUGE thank you to Bret and Tevia for going with us, Jacob and Cari for watching our Lex, and Tommy and Holly for meeting us there! I don't know about any of you for sure... but I had a fantastic time! My favorite part? well, that is easy. It was the Jabbawockeez! I thought they were awesome!!! They were very talented, original, and funny. And we had incredible seats!
We drove up to Vegas Friday afternoon and got there around dinner time. The ride was pretty much smooth sailing. We hit rain for a little bit but nothing Bret couldn't handle =) We met Tommy and Holly soon after we arrived and took off for dinner. That night we ate at the Monte Carlo food court because that is where the Jabbawockeez were performing and we didn't have much time to go far. Jimmy got Chinese which he didn't like so much and I had the Ono's burrito at Rubio's. I thought it tasted delicious. We talked and walked around for a bit and it was SO nice talking to Tommy and Holly! I sure do miss those guys.
Then, we went to the show! Like I said before, it was my favorite part. I would definitely see this show again! There was so much to talent to watch at one time that I am sure I missed a lot going on. I am so glad we got to go to this. It makes me very happy =)
After the show, we walked around for a bit, got some late night fast food, and then called it a night. The next morning, we were planning to go to the temple but it was closed, so we got some breakfast at the hotel, met Tommy and Holly, and ventured to the the infamous strip. We walked a lot this day!
The coolest part of the walk was seeing the Bellagio fountains. To me that is always fun to see.
We also had amazing food this day! We first, got a frozen vanilla bean hot chocolate from Serendipity which was incredible! Then, we ate at Bobby Flay's for lunch, where Jimmy and I shared the pork sandwich. To be honest, it wasn't my favorite thing but the other entree's people got were absolute delish. And for dinner, we ate at the Burger Bar which I really enjoyed as well. The best thing there was Bret's shake! It was a caramel one and it was awesome! Jimmy and I shared the pink monkey which definitely was a win as well. Jimmy loved this place too cuz he got to have Kobe beef. It was fun to have him finally try it.
Unfortunately after dinner, Tommy and Holly had to leave us. I was sad. However, my spirits were somewhat lifted when Jimmy and I won 11 bucks a little bit later! That's right! We won at a penny slot machine! First time, first dollar, first push of the button! It was fun because we honestly had no idea what was happening in the beginning. We thank Tevia as it was her dollar that we used. We left right after so we are few of those that leave a head of the game!
We almost played $5 dollar black jack but I was too chicken in the end and Jimmy didn't have his license. Oh well.
That night we sat by the hotel pool for a bit and watched some tv. Jimmy and I also took a late night short walk which was sweet.
On our last morning, we woke up, ate some breakfast at the hotel again, and then took off. It was another pretty smooth ride home. A high light was stopping at the bridge to view the Hoover Dam. It was gorgeous.
And like last weekend, coming home to our baby was absolutely priceless. We are happy to be back with her again =)
Thanks again to everyone who made this trip possible!
Thanks again to everyone who made this trip possible!















Comments
Post a Comment