Weekend Getaway!!!
So being that we have an "almost" one year old as that hospital visit was almost exactly a year ago from now, we not only haven't spent a night away alone together in that time frame either but we have had the joy for the past 12 months of being responsible for a tiny little one. This means.... well, our lives have gotten just a tad bit busier =)
The point... it was amazing that we got two nights away by ourselves. Though I have to say, we missed our Lexi to a serious heightened state. We almost caved the second night and got her when we found ourselves talking about her and all the cute things we have been noticing. However, we refrained.
This past weekend we stayed at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort which I personally really enjoyed. Jimmy wasn't as impressed. This place isn't your typical luxurious, new, and spacious resort. It is pretty old and is not one big building but many small ones in the mountains. It kind of reminded me of Greece, even though I have only seen pictures. Our room was nice. We got a sweet deal on a suite that had a king bed, a living room, and a balcony.
To cut this short, we had an unforgettable weekend. We had fantastic food and drinks, great weather to be out by the pools, laughed ALOT, and really enjoyed our time alone together. I especially liked when we left the main pool and went to the smaller one by our room because it was totally empty! So we had the whole pool to ourselves! =)
Being alone together laughing and playing made me feel like a teenager again. I felt like we were back in high school. It was pretty amazing. Sweet, silly, and sexy. =)
And one of the best parts was that this time coming home wasn't so terribly sad! We were not dreading coming home like we usually do from vacations! We were just SO excited to see our little girl! Win win! Thank you Bret and Tevia for watching her. We really appreciate it.
We are pretty lucky =)







You are so lucky that you have big enough boobs to look good in a bikini!!! I have a hard time filling out a small top. :( hehe.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys had fun. It was fun watching Lexi and she was super good.
Looks like you had fun!!! Kathy you are so pretty! Seriously though, did you really have a kid a year ago because it sure doesn't look like it:)
ReplyDeletehahaha oh Jill! Can you just move here so I can see you and hear your wonderful comments everyday! It would be much appreciated =)
ReplyDelete