Christmas Time!!!!
This was the first year that Jimmy and I slept in our own bed on Christmas eve and woke up in our home Christmas morning! And it was delightful. There was something so special about it. Though for the record I must say, I still did miss being in New York. I will always love it there.
Honestly tho, everything this Christmas time was AWESOME! I LOVED having mom and dad stay with us, LOVED that Lexi is now old enough where I could sit and play game after game, and LOVED being with my Jimmy, Lexi, and all of my brothers and their families everyday. This was the first year in 5 whole years that we have all been together on Christmas!! So it was a treat to me.
We ate lots of yummy foods, and I of course ate enough for 5 at all occasions. We seriously played so many games, which was too good to be true. I love playing games and still wish we could play games all day! And I got to be with my sweetheart through it all. This may sound strange to some, but we have been spending so much time apart and so it was so nice to just have him there with me! And it was so so fun to watch Lexi open and play with her new gifts. Such a joy to me. I also of course, loved being with my mama. She is so sweet and we have such an amazing relationship. Like always, I cried when she left. Which happened twice this time! Just move here already mom!!
And like always it all went by way too fast. All the Christmas stuff is put away until next year, which I already am excited for =). This year we will have two kids! Which makes it even more special!
We ate lots of yummy foods, and I of course ate enough for 5 at all occasions. We seriously played so many games, which was too good to be true. I love playing games and still wish we could play games all day! And I got to be with my sweetheart through it all. This may sound strange to some, but we have been spending so much time apart and so it was so nice to just have him there with me! And it was so so fun to watch Lexi open and play with her new gifts. Such a joy to me. I also of course, loved being with my mama. She is so sweet and we have such an amazing relationship. Like always, I cried when she left. Which happened twice this time! Just move here already mom!!
And like always it all went by way too fast. All the Christmas stuff is put away until next year, which I already am excited for =). This year we will have two kids! Which makes it even more special!









Comments
Post a Comment