It's a.... BOY!!!!!
We are having a BOY!!!!! And we are completely stoked about this!
About a week before Thanksgiving, I had a regular baby bump check up. Everything was normal for about all of 2 minutes until they put me in an ultra sound room. And so I questioned the nurse as to why? She told me it's what Rebecca wanted. So for 10 minutes I was both anxious and worried. I didn't want to pay for an ultra sound for one thing and I knew that I was at the point where you could tell the sex!
Well, Rebecca came in and told me no worries and that it was more fun to get an ultrasound as well as easier and we wouldn't be charged. So I thought, ok cool. Well after about 10 seconds into it, she looked at me and said, so do you want to know?
A little voice inside said, NO NO NO, wait for Jimmy. But it was overruled by my actual voice telling Rebecca, UM YA! .. Negative wife points for me
I held my breath until I heard the word boy. This was a major shock! I really thought we would have all girls. I had even accepted it. But nope, at least one boy for us!
I practically tackled Jimmy outside of the car when he got home to tell him the news. He was just as happy as me. =)
The next night we did a cupcake reveal for my family that lives here with cupcakes with blue frosting. It was fun. And I think I'll do it for every baby from now on.
SUPER excited for our little boy on the way!!!

Comments
Post a Comment