Grandma Came to Town!
Luckily for us we recently got a visit from Grandma! And of course, we enjoyed every second of it! We got to do lots of fun things, had lots of great talks, and Lexi and I were both spoiled. We already miss her tremendously!
Several days after Mom left, Lexi would still knock on the guest bedroom door and get down on the floor to try and see through the bottom sliver of a window, looking for Grandma. She would also go around the house yelling, "Gramma, Gramma!". She is definitely starting to love Grandma just as much as I do!
It was actually pretty remarkable, seeing Lexi with mom, since Lexi is the shyest child alive. Within an hour or so, she was already climbing on her lap and wanting her attention. It was so nice to see since she does that with NO ONE except me and Jimmy. (Though I have to say, lately she has been totally warming up to Aunt Cari, which I love!)
Anyhow, Mom thinks its because we skype so much which may be. But I also think Lexi can just feel her love and warmth and can see just how much I love and trust her.
We love you mom! Thanks for coming!!!
Several days after Mom left, Lexi would still knock on the guest bedroom door and get down on the floor to try and see through the bottom sliver of a window, looking for Grandma. She would also go around the house yelling, "Gramma, Gramma!". She is definitely starting to love Grandma just as much as I do!
It was actually pretty remarkable, seeing Lexi with mom, since Lexi is the shyest child alive. Within an hour or so, she was already climbing on her lap and wanting her attention. It was so nice to see since she does that with NO ONE except me and Jimmy. (Though I have to say, lately she has been totally warming up to Aunt Cari, which I love!)
Anyhow, Mom thinks its because we skype so much which may be. But I also think Lexi can just feel her love and warmth and can see just how much I love and trust her.
We love you mom! Thanks for coming!!!
At "The Playground" for Lunch
Phoenix Zoo
Grandma's Crazy Lunch with all the grandkids! (Minus Bex)




I love her back! She is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteIt sure looks like fun!
ReplyDelete