The Bane of my Existence
Rocks Rocks Rocks
That is all I hear all day long.
Rocks.
Rocks being shoveled, rocks being thrown, rocks being dumped.
Lexi is in love with the outdoors and the little rocks that outline the perimeter of our back yard. The first thing she does every morning is ask if she can go outside. And I swear she would stay out there ALL day long if it was up to her.
She especially loves playing with the rocks.
Well.....
...I personally HATE the rocks. Hate Hate Hate.
They get EVERYWHERE! However, I do not have the heart to tell her not to play with them. She just loves them! Plus, I feel wrong restricting her from using her imagination, especially when its outdoors. I totally believe that she is a kid, she should get dirty, and if she wants to make a mess outside, then it should be okay.
So, in order to help ease this "bane" we decided to invest in a power blower! And it is just fantastic! Every couple of days I just blow all the rocks that got dumped onto our patio floor back to where they belong. We are both happy and Lex can continue to play with the rocks. =)




you don't even need a sandbox! and at least she doesn't eat them! Or does she? I used to say to Jacob, over and over, "Don't eat rocks"
ReplyDelete