Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Recently we had a rough week with Lex. She is just getting ready to be a two year old I guess... a little more than a month away! (don't want to think about that tho! ... AT ALL!)

So when Jimmy was away for the afternoon and Izaac was sound asleep, I decided to just spend some serious quality time with my girl. All was forgotten for a couple hours but her!

And we seriously had an absolute blast. I will remember some of those moments we had, for the rest of my life.

Laughing
Taking pictures
Singing (mainly the ABC's.. Lex is becoming quite the pro at this one!)
Making funny faces
Playing hide and seek/chase me/peekaboo (got quite some memorable screams, even from me!
Eating goldfish... more like feeding them to each other
Reading stories
And just being silly

Mother-Daughter time will always be one of my favorite things. I love her to pieces. Can't wait to make many more forts with our kids in the future!




I just love love love this picture!! Captures our afternoon to the button!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts