Yummy in my Tummy!
Love at first sight!
It has seriously inspired me in ginormous ways! Jimmy has totally taken the lead in the kitchen lately. I have just been in a no cooking funk. But oh! that has so suddenly changed! It is crazy how just one thing can be so motivating and inspirational!
Last week, I actually viewed many many more sites on tomato sauce and FINALLY attempted to do it on my own. I have been so so so so so so scared because well, you cannot beat Jimmy's family's sauce. His mother and nona's sauce is just out of this world. I have actually even cooked sauce with his mom now, TWICE, step by step, and still have been too scared (ok sometimes lazy) to do it on my own. But I have decided it is time! And Jimmy actually liked it, and so did I! I now want to make it at least once a week! Ok, that probably won't happen, but I am excited!
From the site, that has inspired me, I have only actually used once (ok, twice as I am making a Mexican Lasagna from their, right now). I made these raspberry lemon muffins, since raspberries are ridiculously cheap right now, and they were awesome!
I can't wait to try more stuff! I am forever grateful to my friend Chrissy who posted that one recipe! Yay for sharing great ideas!

I have to agree that I have loved seeing other people's good recipes on line, and have tried quite a few.
ReplyDeleteI hope I get to try your sauce!