3 Months Post!

Izaac is now 3 Months old!! (Don't ask me how)



Izaac, you really are such a delight! I am so relaxed with you and it creates such a warm and peaceful bond between us.

The last month you weren't really on a schedule. You shook it up for a while. But you still were easy. If you wanted to eat, you ate, and if you wanted to sleep, you slept. For awhile you basically were just snacking and cat napping. But I didn't mind.

But within the last couple of days, you are developing back your routine ways. You eat 5 oz every 4 hours. Play and lounge for an hour or two after you eat, and then sleep like the baby you are till its time to eat again. You started sleeping on your belly and it has made you quite the sleeper.

You don't even cry any more when you are put down. You give me signs you are tired, I put you in your bed, and you just drift off to sleep. It is wonderful.

At night you still are usually waking up for a midnight feeding but you usually go right back down. So you usually sleep from around 8 to midnight and then about 1 to 6. I think you will start sleeping through the night in no time though.

And you are still in our room. I actually like you there and now that Daddy will be leaving us for some lengths at a time, I think you will stay. =)

Your favorite place to be is your baby gym. You just love to look up and grab the little animals. It is amazing how good you are with your hand-eye coordination! At 3 months, you are already able to grab anything in reach. In fact, you don't like to sit too long in less there is something dangling in front of you.

Now that you are sleeping on your belly, you don't use the binky as much. But you definitely still like it if you are sitting up and starting to get cranky. All I have to do is pop it in and you are happy again or you close your eyes and go right to sleep.

You are already laughing! You love when Mommy or Daddy make funny faces or funny sounds, or try to eat and nibble at your hands. You also love to smile. Usually when you are given a pleasant smile or greeting, you immediately give one back.

And you are so cute and handsome! You look more like your Daddy but are definitely starting to look more and more like your own mix. One thing that hasn't changed from the beginning are your skinny legs! Just like Daddy's! I think they are cute as a button.

You are starting to babble and it is so fun to babble right back at you! And you love music and to be told stories. You also prefer to have someone in sight. If you are alone, you really only last about 10-15 minutes before you are craving company.

You also love your sister. I know that you can sense her love and affection for you. It is so fun to watch you smile and stare at her. I know she will teach you many fun things.

We love you so much Iz Pize!










Comments

Popular Posts