Summer Fun!
Ok, so no, we don't have kids in school but the summer is still summer! And it's been so fun! Even more so because Jimmy has been home SO MUCH compared to the last year! It is so nice that he is home every weekend and walks in the door at 4pm on the weekdays! It has made for an easy peasy summer and lots of fun.
There's not too much to do when you have a toddler and a newborn but this summer, just being in our home has been sufficient in enjoying most of the summer days. I am sad that it is soon passing us by but I also am so excited for the Fall. FOOTBALL, Halloween, apple cider, NEW YORK!, Thanksgiving, yummy goodies, hoodie weather, and then Christmas! and we are moving!!! So there is a lot to look forward to.
But the summer is still upon us and we will soak up every last bit of our Phoenix sun!
Here are some pics to get a glimpse of what's been goin' on here.
There's not too much to do when you have a toddler and a newborn but this summer, just being in our home has been sufficient in enjoying most of the summer days. I am sad that it is soon passing us by but I also am so excited for the Fall. FOOTBALL, Halloween, apple cider, NEW YORK!, Thanksgiving, yummy goodies, hoodie weather, and then Christmas! and we are moving!!! So there is a lot to look forward to.
But the summer is still upon us and we will soak up every last bit of our Phoenix sun!
Here are some pics to get a glimpse of what's been goin' on here.
Lexi helping Izaac grab the toy. She seriously just loves to help him do everything!
Kisses for Daddy
I'm pretty sure he suspects his Daddy might just be a vampire
Lexi has been getting baths almost every day this summer!
This is why... She is such a tom boy most of the time! Loves playing outside and getting dirty.
Decorating her box. She had a blast playing in it for the entire day.
Fun morning painting!
Turned around to clean up some of the mess and sure enough, she was caught eating it red handed =)
Seriously just loves being in the pack n play. He honestly could watch those colors and little bears twirl for forever!
Some outdoor shots
Just love those lazy days of summer!
Grandpa and Grandma came to visit!
They both are so happy! I love it!
Don't know what I would do without the best daddy around!
Such a cutie pie!
All smiles all the time! Such a pleasant baby!

you make it all look so fun and easy!
ReplyDelete