4 Months Old!
Well, it doesn't matter what I do, this little boy will just not stop growing!!!
I always wonder how they do it. How do these babies get so big right before our very eyes?! I swear, sometimes even in the frame of a minute, I turn back around and he looks so different from that 60 seconds ago! I'm not crazy I promise!...
Our cutie Iz has hit the four month mark already! and of course, it's gone by WAY too fast! Each month seems to just go even speedier than the last.
But he still, even in this short month, has managed to learn/master lots of tricks! He is....
Rolling over every couple minutes and oh, it's ADORABLE! You could tell he is well aware that he is making his body roll because he gets so excited and will make the exact same move again and again, just reassuring himself, that yes, he is in control of his body!
Constantly putting those little hands of his in his mouth and/or sucking on one of those cute little fingers. Once he happens to get just one of them in there, he starts sucking vigorously =)
-But seriously, whether he is on his back, tummy, side, sitting, or being held, one of those hands is in his mouth!
Laughing harder and harder each day! It has become a contest over here who can get him to laugh the loudest. So far I am the champion with my performance yesterday afternoon. Hehe, I held him in the air and then would bring him closer while talking in this raspy voice. OH my goodness! He just couldn't stop doing these big raspy waves of laughter. It is literally almost impossible to stop once you get him going, because you just don't want that cute cute sound to end!
Eating rice cereal like a PRO! So, he is not yet sleeping through the night (still don't really mind, since I seriously am STILL up almost all night thinking about this new house and moving!) but decided to give the solids a go, to see if maybe just maybe it would help....
LOL, well it doesn't quite =) but he LOVES eating this stuff. I was deeply impressed with his first attempt because he actually managed to eat the entire helping! Just after one small spoonful, he realized that he was supposed to swallow this stuff and boy oh boy!, he did just that!
Tonight was his third time eating and you would think he was eating this stuff for months!
This leads me to the obvious point, which is that, Izaac James is finally starting to put some meat on that tiny body of his! He definitely doesn't look like a little string bean anymore! Maybe football can be in his future after all! =)
He still is such a delight to be around and is usually such a happy little camper. His favorite place to be is still his baby gym. It's funny because he really uses it like a gym!
He will literally rotate from doing rolls, to grabbing the dangling toys, to devouring his hands. Total baby workout! =)
Happy 4 months Iz!
Enjoyin' some tasty rice cereal and a tasty hand!
Makin' new friends (that don't poke him in the eye or crush his little body!)
Love's being on his belly!
Wrapped himself up. And yes, it was probably on purpose =)
It looks like he's a whole lot of fun!
ReplyDelete