Taking it all in
It's always crazy to me just how quickly we start to appreciate things more, when a change arises. And it just so happens that there are quite ALOT of changes goin' on over here. And so, even though I am a little ashamed (should be appreciative ALL of the time), I am really taking in all that life has to offer more than usual.
For instance, I actually miss getting hit in the face by somebody's elbow five times a night.
Because it means my Jimmy is actually next to me and not over an hour away.
But I feel it is a really good thing. I have so much to be grateful for and when you think about life like that... well it's kind of hard to feel sad.
..................................................................................................................................................
As a family we go on a walk in our neighborhood at least once a week. And not once have I ever brought my camera, because why should I? We are just taking a walk.
Well, now that I am taking more in, I decided that I should be snapping shots of our life here, even if it is the simple things that have become routine. So I thought I would share some pictures of a walk we recently went on.
Since Lexi turned two (she got a stroller for her birthday) she is usually given the choice to walk her baby or to "be walked" and sit in the stroller herself. This time she walked her baby. And I just love it when she does that, because it really is just so darn CUTE!
For instance, I actually miss getting hit in the face by somebody's elbow five times a night.
Because it means my Jimmy is actually next to me and not over an hour away.
But I feel it is a really good thing. I have so much to be grateful for and when you think about life like that... well it's kind of hard to feel sad.
..................................................................................................................................................
As a family we go on a walk in our neighborhood at least once a week. And not once have I ever brought my camera, because why should I? We are just taking a walk.
Well, now that I am taking more in, I decided that I should be snapping shots of our life here, even if it is the simple things that have become routine. So I thought I would share some pictures of a walk we recently went on.
Since Lexi turned two (she got a stroller for her birthday) she is usually given the choice to walk her baby or to "be walked" and sit in the stroller herself. This time she walked her baby. And I just love it when she does that, because it really is just so darn CUTE!
Can't forget the Iz Piz!
Comments
Post a Comment