New Home that we OWN =)


We can now proudly say that we are HOMEOWNERS!! =)

We have packed, moved, and settled into a beautiful new home and are seriously just loving it! Today we spent most of the morning outside on the side deck and all I kept thinking was that this is without a doubt a dream come true.

I mostly adore my windows. They are just breathtaking. And because we have a pretty big tree in the front yard, I can have the shades pulled back all day. It brings in such beautiful natural light and just makes the house seem so bright and happy. Lexi loves looking out them too. It is so endearing to watch as she'll rest her elbows on the sill and just stare out at the outside world.


I also just love our side deck. We have already had some meals out there and me and the kids spent a bunch of time out there this morning because it is just gorgeous out!


It's just so crazy, all that this year has brought us. A new baby, a new job, and now a new home. It's fun to think about this next period of time because it seems like it's just going to be a coasting period. To just live, love, and enjoy.

I am happy. =)





Comments

  1. Gratitude is so key to our happiness. And you are a wonderful example of that, Kathy. We are soooooooooooo happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts