They make it so hard!
The hardest thing about having to move so far has been the thought of moving away from my friends. I was able to meet so many amazing women in our ward and become such good friends with many of them and to think of leaving them is just so sad to me.
Seriously, they are awesome, and the last year has been SO fun getting together with them, talking, playing, and partying.
We all have children around the same age and so it of course has been just PERFECT because sometimes there is nothing better than "mommy talk". Advice, funny stories, inspirational stories, sad stories, just girl talk, and just bragging or complaining about our dear little ones.
I still am just so sad that I won't be able to get together with them every week anymore.
But on the other hand, I am so blessed and glad that we have people to miss and friends that forever touched me. I can't say it enough how lucky I have been this past year to get to know such incredible people! They have done so much for me and I will miss all of you so much!!
Because they are so awesome, they actually threw me a little day party before I left and it was just the cutest! I can only hope that I find people half as wonderful as them up here! Thanks so much girls! Even though I totally balled on the way home!
Seriously, they are awesome, and the last year has been SO fun getting together with them, talking, playing, and partying.
We all have children around the same age and so it of course has been just PERFECT because sometimes there is nothing better than "mommy talk". Advice, funny stories, inspirational stories, sad stories, just girl talk, and just bragging or complaining about our dear little ones.
I still am just so sad that I won't be able to get together with them every week anymore.
But on the other hand, I am so blessed and glad that we have people to miss and friends that forever touched me. I can't say it enough how lucky I have been this past year to get to know such incredible people! They have done so much for me and I will miss all of you so much!!
Because they are so awesome, they actually threw me a little day party before I left and it was just the cutest! I can only hope that I find people half as wonderful as them up here! Thanks so much girls! Even though I totally balled on the way home!
Love you girls!!!







Comments
Post a Comment