Adventures with Daddy

With this new job, Jimmy is gone A LOT. So it's true what they say. "On the days cops work, you won't see them."

BUT these 3-4 days off at a time are just marvelous! It's become just long fun weekends for us. Even I stop worrying about most of the household duties when Jimmy is home. It just seems like vacation when he isn't at work. And I actually love it.

I mean, there is A LOT to catch up on when he goes back to work, but the fun lazy days together are worth it.

I hope this lasts!

The last few times he has been off, we've actually done a couple road trips. Two to Flagstaff, one to Sedona (which is more gorgeous than I remembered) and one up to Jerome or should I say "Ghost Town"... literally it's name does it complete justice.

These were of our first trip out to Flag and it was FREEZING! I actually almost ordered a hot chocolate at this Pub we ate at. Which was actually AMAZING.

We had a great dinner there.


Hehe, I love that Izaac is "reading" the menu. See anything you like there Iz??



On our way back we stopped at the same scenic view that Jimmy and I stopped at the first time we went up there. 

Still gorgeous =)





These are from a trip mostly just "through" Jerome. Once again it was FREEZING! and we were not equipped nor agreeable to being outside much.



 Izaac was not a fan of the cold or wind.


None of us really were... =)




I didn't get any pictures in Sedona because Jimmy said that "I'll be able to take a million pictures there and I didn't have to this time"

He is actually probably right.

And I will post the other flag trip pics in a different blog.

We are having a great time exploring and spending time together as a family. Even if the kids still cry every time in the car! =)







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts