Life in Cottonwood

Here are some pictures of life around here lately

(Besides missing our family & friends tremendously, it's been pretty great)


Finally in the bath tub again! And loving every single bath!



Playing on the new rug. We all actually love this rug! 
It's become a fun and cozy island from the tile





I just love this picture!


 Getting ready to go outside and explore in her new boots from Grandma!



When she isn't naked, climbing, getting dirty, or whining! she's one gorgeous girl!


 First time in the footie pajamas! Already getting cold enough!


 Sleeping in her new room!


One of the last days in his favorite place. He has moved on.
His new favorite place has become the saucer. 


Enjoying some little bear downstairs.


Some fun shots out on the porch one morning. 
I swear this girl really does change out of her pj's once and awhile...




"I think I need a chair in this house"


"Ah success"


 Not sure what the monkey did...


but he was let go


Always moving this chair to reach higher levels


Caught white handed


I still am obsessed with baby overalls!


Already becoming the best of friends and I just love it!


 Hehe, the officer in his uniform caught in action =)


Oh boy, someone's lookin mighty fine in that vest =)


Mama's got to be in SOME of the pictures! =)




Comments

  1. Thanks, It really helps me feel closer when I see daily pics. So glad Lexi likes and wears her boots. You look so happy, and your kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts